1. There will be a modified WOD for those not doing the open, it will be very similar but modified for simplicity. Please come and support/cheer on those who are doing it. You'll still get a really great workout in though.
2. If you're doing the Open, watch the announcement, be familiar with the standards, the time, scoring, reps, weights, expectations etc. BEFORE coming to class. It is announced EVERY Thursday at 5 pm HERE. You can also sign up HERE and have to get it done AND submitted by 5pm on Monday.
3. Be patient and understanding. When I program for the week I have no idea what the WOD will be Friday, so in many instances we will have possibly done one or more of the movements earlier in the week. Again, this isn't done on purpose as I don't know what they'll be, sorry.
4. If you can't make it to class on Friday or are traveling, we will have the following times available for the Open.
Thursday: 7-8 pm (No Olympic Lifting on Thursday for the next 5 weeks, treat it like open gym)
Friday: EVERY Class 5 am, 6 am, 8 am open gym, 9 am, 10 am, 5 pm
Saturday: 9-10 am (No Olympic Lifting on Saturday for the next 5 weeks, treat it like open gym)
Sunday: 9 am
Monday: 7 and 8 am
If you are traveling, look for an affiliate HERE, contact them and find out when and how you can get it done.
5. Please SHARE and spread the word!