-Monday through Wednesday is NORMAL.
-Thursday 12/31/2015 we have a normal morning schedule (5, 6 and 10 am) AND 5:30 pm.
-Friday 1/1/2016 we'll have a 9 am and 10 am ONLY.
If you want in On the Challenge, RSVP AND Pay Your $20 before the 7th!!! Details Below...
2. This is a 60 day challenge that will extend from January 7th to March 3rd. Regardless of your goals, whether it's lose 10 lbs of fat or gain 5 lbs of muscle, you can be a part of this. This is not a Biggest Loser style event as not everyone wants to lose weight and those results typically can't be maintained after the challenge. Go HERE to Sign Up.
3. On Thursday, January 7th we'll have the InBody at the gym at every class giving you your body composition and baseline measurements to give us a starting point for the 60 day challenge. Sign up, show up, take your test, get your results and come back to hear how to use them to reach your goals. Go HERE to Sign Up.
4. Thursday January 7th at 7 pm at CFPV we will have a briefing and seminar on eating strategies, goal setting, nutrition ideas and details. This isn't mandatory BUT will separate the successful from the unsuccessful. It's an hour to pick my brain, set goals and come up with a plan to win. Go HERE to Sign Up.
5. At the seminar we'll take the results from the InBody test, set 60 day goals, strategize and set sample macro requirements to help you reach your goal, utilize My Fitness Pal to track custom macros and talk about training ideas. You don't want to miss this! Go HERE to Sign Up.
6. This will not be a restrictive diet challenge, there won't be any deprivation or starvation techniques and we won't accept over training to reach your goals. We are emphasizing a balanced and safe approach that will be maintainable after the challenge. This means you can have beer Tucker... Go HERE to Sign Up.
7. At the end of the 60 days, the Inbody will return to get secondary tests so we can analyze every ones progress. My top 3 winners (those who reached their goal or exceeded it) will have the opportunity to create their very own WOD, my first place winner will receive a custom prize package with apparel, gift cards and CrossFit essentials.