Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Easy baked breakfast cups with a ham bowl and protein packed eggs.
Author: Wellness Mama
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 12-24 pieces of nitrate free ham (Can use 1 or 2 pieces per cup-round slices work best)
- 12 eggs
- 2 green onions
- feta or other cheese to top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line each compartment of a regular (12) muffin tin with 1 or 2 pieces of ham (or other luncheon meat)
- Crack one egg into each compartment
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on how firm you like the yolks to be. If you prefer soft or runny yolks, cook 8-9 minutes.
- Top with green onions, feta or other desired toppings and enjoy.