Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 2 lb Grass Fed ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 12 slices of bacon (nitrate free)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 15oz roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a food processor mix roasted tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic, cumin and oregano
- Using a large bowl mix the pork, onions, beef, almond flour, eggs and tomatoes together.
- Place into a baking pan, salt and pepper to taste
- Add bacon to the top and bake for 45 min.
- Turn broiler on and broil for 10 min
- Place remaining tomatoes in a saucepan and simmer.
- Once cooked top with the remaining sauce and Enjoy